- Creating UI concepts for mobile/web apps, website UI, UI mockups.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Proven UI experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: User Experience Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
PK Global Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
PKGST is a leading IT products & services company. We provide IT applications, consulting, outsourced applications development and maintenance and more. While our primary market is the US, we also cater to emerging markets such as India. From the time of inception, we have been leveraging our industry and functional expertise, technology practices and sophisticated delivery models to deliver world-class services to our customers, irrespective of whether it is in the US or India that they are located. These include application development and maintenance, technology services. This growth has helped it acquire premium customers in both India and the USA.