Analytical/ Decision-Making Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand and analyze business requirements by working with various stakeholders to create appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, configure and document SharePoint implementations.
- Responsibly own project tasks and take it through completion.
- Proactively help to improve processes and share learnings with the team.
- SharePoint solution designing skills
- Stakeholder management
- Communication with customer and negotiation on requirements.
- Understanding of end-to-end SharePoint project delivery.
- Understanding of Agile methodology (good to have skill)
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Analytical ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks into manageable work products.
- Can operate independently or with minimum supervision.
- Experience working with Office 365, SharePoint 2013/2016, InfoPath Designer, and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Knowledge and implementation experience of solutions using SharePoint Client side object model.
- Hands on experience to develop branding solutions by customizing using HTML and CSS.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver technical demonstrations and gauge customer expectations accurately.
- Quick learner with the can-do attitude.
- Guide and Mentor team members
- Own Technical responsibility and deliver
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
PK Global Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are a global team providing IoT, Embedded solutions, web and mobile solutions from startups to large enterprises worldwide. We have a team of dedicated engineers, web developers working coincidentally with UX/UI and cloud architects. As the demand for outsourcing and remote staffing is increasing, we recently upgraded our infrastructure, increased the number of resources, added in-house training programs to meet the demands of the ever evolving technology.