- To liaise with IT infrastructure services, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
- To co-ordinate and assist each line of business with opportunities for shared applications and common business efficiencies.
- To act as a technical expert for identified internal applications, and share knowledge as appropriate.
- To support other application team members and off-the-clock resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.
- To carry out other tasks as agreed with the Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a 4 plus year experience on SharePoint 2013/2016 SharePoint Developer. The successful candidate will be working as part of an overall development team, but additionally, the person must be able to work autonomously, be confident of making and justifying decisions, and keep team members and management aware of the overall project progression. Knowledge/Expertise:
Expert knowledge of the core MSSharePointtools:
- Out of the box features for creating webpages, forms, workflows and more are a must.Developers need to be able to work with Business Connectivity Services, Master Pages, Apps, Page Layouts, User Store, Web Parts, Windows Workflow Foundation,SharePoint ribbon, etc.
- SharePoint object Model (OM)
- Visual Studio
- PowerShell/STS Admin
- Business Data Catalog
- Workflows including Windows Workflow, Flow, Nintex
- Knowledge of MS Active Directory - ADSI / LDAP
- Has worked withSharePointOnline.
- Expert knowledge of systems architecture, Q/A, and Systems Documentation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time