What you need:
- Professional web development experience.
- PHP with Strong OPP's Concepts (Mandatory).
- MySQL with strong query knowledge (Mandatory).
- Any Framework
- Operating System: Linux/Windows
- Jquery,Jquery-AJAX (Mandatory).
- HTML, HTML5 (Mandatory).
- web2.0, Boostrap,CSS2 & CSS3 with Dynamic Fluid Layout Design.
- Demonstrated effective strategic thinking and problem solving ability
- Possess a collaborative approach to teamwork with a desire to mentor and learn
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll be doing:
New product development and maintenance of existing solutions
Work with an agile project team balance multiple projects and collaborating closely with other Web Designers and top level managers from other departments
Develop custom site components including module creation/adaptation and database integration
Build dynamic reporting and analytics interfaces
Build scalable solutions that meet client needs simple and elegant solutions are preferred
React quickly to changing requirements and timelines
Customer-Centric approach when solving business problems
Full time employment with a stable, great company of quality people
Competitive Base Salary
HTML, PHP, MySQL, JQuery, Web 2.0, Web Development, Web Technologies, Linux, Programming
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time